There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s movie death was stupid.
Voldemort’s book death was also stupid.
I actually think that the most efficacious way of making a difference is to lead by example, and doing random acts of kindness is setting a very good example of how to behave in the world. ♕
THIS IS HOW HER HAIR SHOULD HAVE LOOKED THE WHOLE TIME THOUGH
I’ll forever wish they hadn’t overlooked that a crucial part of hermione as a character was the fact that her worth wasn’t in her appearance. That was such an important message for me.
Hermione was one of the first characters I ever strongly identified with, and that had a lot to do with things like her hair.